Constituent Services

One of my most important jobs as your state representative is to be your advocate with state government agencies when you're experiencing problems or have questions. 

If you need assistance, contact my Chief of Staff, Lea Negron, at or call (773) 784-2002 to set up an appointment.

Common areas of assistance include: